Renting a yacht in Dubai is one of the most popular activities to do among local and foreign tourists. The stunning seascape of Dubai, its soaring skyscrapers dotting the city, and its pristine blue waters make for the perfect picture and tourist destination.
Whether you are in the city for a short vacation, or you a resident who has finally decided to try hopping on a rent a yacht in dubai, you must not forget these essential items:
- Sunscreen or sunblock – Make sure that before you go out into the open sea, your skin is well coated with a protective layer of sunscreen. According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, more people have had cases of skin cancer than the total number of people diagnosed with breast, prostate, lung, and colon cancers.
- Swimwear – Whether you plan to simply relax and lounge on the yacht, or you wish to take a dip in the sea, it is best to be prepared and bring a comfortable pair of swimwear. If you want to dive or go on spearfishing, be sure to pack the appropriate swimwear, one that can give you the flexibility and protection you need for the activity.
- Change of clothes – Bring a change of clothes whether you plan to swim or not. During the summer, the temperature can soar up to 40 degrees Celsius or more, so you will probably sweat. Also, in case you spill a drink on your shirt or you fall off the yacht, you have an extra shirt to change into.
- First-aid kit – Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere. More so when you are engaged in physical activities, such as sailing, swimming, or fishing. Better pack basic first-aid kit items so you can provide immediate medical attention to anyone who might bump their head, wound their knee, or even cut their hands.
- Food and drinks – Pack a lot of food and drinks! Swimming and sailing can be exhausting, and you will need food to sustain you and recharge your energy. You also have to keep your body well-hydrated, especially in the summer season. Some deep sea fishing in dubai offer the services of professional staff who can take care of preparing and serving the food to their guests. If you do not want the hassle of preparing your own food, and you simply want to have a good time, this is the best option for you.